Tuesday 28 October 2008

Winnipeg,Edmonton,High River,New York ,Philadelphia,Toronto,Montreal,Winnipeg,pt 1

Thats the last trip we accomplished,but before I go on a sad story!.
85442 is ill and has had to be recalled to Mack to have her things sorted. As I last saw her sitting in the yard in Mississuaga,
empty and alone I had a funny feeling as she was the first truck in Canadur.
Anyhu trans X flew Harry back to Winnipeg ( had to take him to Hospital in Toronto with a kidney stone,that is another story, Emergency Room is nothing compaired to that night.)
I had to work my passage back( with all our gear) as the new truck was in the Peg being detailed and getting its valves done.
Got a lift back with another english guy called mark,and it turned out that he was stationed in Germany near Bremen were I used to live.Needless to say the 2 days back to Winnipeg flew past.
Thanks Mark for the lift,getting all my crap in your truck and for the sausage banjos which were as the Canadians say Awsome !!!


SmiliesFTW.com

Anyhoo
Here she is Teh new (well 3 mounth old sort of new)Freightshaker 85386



Harry has passed his stone thing and the A team is off again.
First 2 drops in Edmonton.drop and hook in the Edmonton yard and scoot down to The kill plant in High River.load was ready so again drop and hook then scaled off and off to sweetgrass to fight the hit and run dudes for a place on the dock.

High River


Find the trailer


Humph


All over the place SmiliesFTW.com


K. after getting away from sweetgrass and the American customs officers witty comments,fueled in Great Falls had a shower and fueled up my tum then shut down for 6 hours.
I was on the first shift so got up pulled the drapes and :.....









Sorry my hand was shaking with shock LoL bit wonnkey the photos.

No comments: