Saturday 3 May 2008

BBQ Down-Under 1st May

Much Later

Later

Little Later

Warming Up Ingo + Dean

The Famous Grill


Greetings
as the 1st May is also fathers day and as many of us are long suffering fathers
the need to celebrate this humungus occasion was decided,and I invited myself down-under to Ingos house.
Ingo is not just a very good friend he also suffers from the extreme Thirst/BBQ syndrome,and needed help getting rid of all his beer,schnapps, pork steaks, hamburgers and other things that go bang in the night.
it was a long night but we did it, next day the crate was empty,and I was full.

Thanks must be mentioned to Katrin who put a bucket and a bottle of water
next to my bed, the bucket wasn't needed,but the bottle was empty in the morning.
sorry about the dates on the pics,Its a new camera and I didn't have the date thingy sorted.

bye

No comments: