Thursday 2 July 2009

The Bronx

I was waiting 4 a meat load in calgary when Sean (Top dispatch Gyru and only call if its burning dude) dailed my cell number and asked if I would do a 3 drop trip instead to The Big Apple ! meethinks why not its a shed full of miles ,3 drops and a bag of time 2 get there.so off I wander to high river to grab teh trl.
As allways at the famous meat plant the trl wasn't ready ! bang goes the plenty of time thing,at least I got to watch the wrestler on dvd.
next day bright and full of cornflakes hooked,scaled,and slipped of 2 sweetgrass 4 meat inspection.
All done,fueled in shelby (diesel for mighty mack and Kawfee 4 me)We headed along hwy 2 to bismark, dropped into fargo and on to the first drop in chicago.





SmiliesFTW.com



















K did the meat thing now what ???

yup Ape food for our friends in Monteal again !!!! SmiliesFTW.com








After practicing the old french its back to Mississagua drop and hook,and Go west to a reset

got past north bay and then

SmiliesFTW.com







We do have May ?? and 20 km further on its...


SmiliesFTW.com

Thats it folks new episode to follow::: B safe out there

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Papi

Hope you are feeling beter
my englisch is better now

love

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro

Head up and plod on
get the MSN sorted out you tart

fridge

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve

We know you are someone special,and you allways have us

A
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Steve the Chicken

Missed you at the rugby Pal

take care and give me a call

27

Steve--the Rooster said...

Hallo maus,
Weiter so, Ich Liebe Dich

Niel

Sorry had to get a new Msn thing downloaded,talk soon my man


27

You give me a bell you got the company phone
Plonker