Thursday 2 July 2009

Hibernation is Over

Hi all

had a few things to sort out over the last few months, Winter is gone as are a few other things in my life,but got my head on straight again.......



Best I could find, .. the point is made:

Cecil my fleet manager has moved up and is running all the team bods now, me lutz,henk,and the other cool single slaves have got a new bod called Phil as travel agent,nice lad but he's still learning the ropes. Harry the hedgehog has also stopped playing team and is with Stu on his fleet ( 85465 if you wanna wave at the man)but he seems 2 be skiving off around the mid west triangle leaving yours truely (as top, cool, single driver) to keep the economy ticking over and to do all the work.
Things are not as fast as they were in the begining but at least we are getting enough miles to survive and, go figure its still a great job and coy.
Oh quick one I got the old PNP through so I'm Manitoba sponsored now WooHoo.
Mick was dribbling about a new job in teh office but I guess I'm best off on the road 4 now. thxs 4 teh offerSmiliesFTW.com

2 comments:

Braedy said...

Very cool! I also work in transportation here in Winnipeg.

Steve--the Rooster said...

Hey Braedy
thanks for dropping by and for the comments.
Have a good one